Thursday 24 April 2014

Seeing a few improvements.

I still don't understand Maya .... so many buttons .... BUT, I can see myself getting a little better each time I go to do my model, I know I am a little behind everyone else in my group and my progress is a little slower, but I am okay with that. playing the mental game with myself is still difficult, I do have a long way to go, but again that's okay! Opening Maya doesn't scare me so much now and every time I create something I get a little jolt of joy!

Here are some more progress screenies, nearly there! I still need to make it a little more 'built up' looking like the Winchester Mystery House does. Making things look good but from different styles is tricky but not impossible now. I think my Castle does look like a bit of a mockery to the aspects of the style of the building, seeing as a lot of the Russian Architecture featuring onion domes are buildings of Religious purposes and my Castle is a torture building, but still features its Crosses and signs of Christianity. I love it!



And just for giggles, creating the Gibbet with the model inside created a rather 'Han Solo in Carbonite' effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment