Sunday 10 May 2015

Learning about Modular Assets

I feel kind of ashamed that I only just learned this term, as it would help out my level so much. I done this with my BA 3 castle's windows and torture devices but didn't realise it had an actual term *minus 5 points for House-Derp*

After talking with a 3rd Year Student (Zak Field) I got some advice on where to go with the next stage of the level. He suggested I use the modular assets for items in the level so it would be easier in an engine and would also save me time with a simple copy and paste instead of making individual items every time.

I had a quick google search to see what other people had done with modular asset creation. Here are some I have found.



This is also something I can take into a possible project if I choose to do 3D again.

No comments:

Post a Comment