Thursday 7 May 2015

Creating the main character.

Using the information I gathered about what a serial killer looks like to people I have created a few ideas of what I want the character to look like.
I am sticking with the idea of a male character, as for any of my projects I have yet to design a male character and I want to try something different. Also it sticks with peoples pre-conceived notions of a serial killer being a male. I also want it to look quite bland faced, with average looking hair.


I like the second panel best, particularly the top of the last panel, the hair reminds me of Ted Bundy and I was going to take this further then that is the one that I would choose but for me I feel like doing the level is the most important aspect of this project, seeing as you are going to be in first person you won't necessarily see character and it will be left up to your own devices, this is the face you will see at the end or in a reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment