Friday 13 February 2015

Rebuilding the box

Well I went to start doing my hi poly model and discovered that some parts of my topology was wrong and getting really messy, so .....




instead of spending hours on hours trying to fix something that wouldn't work, with no save files going back where I could feasibly fix it, I decided to remake the model, it only took two hours last time so now I know what I'm doing with creating the shapes. And I know what I need to do to get the model hi poly and ready for texturing, then comes the part where I am a little in the dark still ...

BUT life is a journey so let's just have fun!

((EDIT)) Starting with a much cleaner mesh than I started off with ..... so I can see I am working much faster and cleaner already ..... must practise more after hand in!

((EDIT, EDIT)) Then Maya crashed and I lost stuff ..... All of my cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment