Monday 9 February 2015

Made a little mistake ....

Everybody lets here a massive WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHH for me right now. I completely misunderstood the Art Test, what a n00b. For some reason I took the test to be create a chest to fit in with the style ..... HOWEVER we are supposed to replicate the loot chest with the image provided by Radiant Worlds. I don't know why I didn't catch on to this especially as we had the examples in the zip file of the process from concept image to in game asset.

Oh well I still have two weeks on this test before hand in so I can rectify this error and get on with what I am actually supposed to do, thankfully I asked for some help with our tutor and discovered this in time!

BUT I still want to have a go at doing this loot chest with a tongue as a test anyway, because I came so far with the designing of it I think it would help me to just experiment with Maya as I have come to realise how rusty I am with it. We had a very interesting lecture today going over what we have learned so far on the course and just looking back I can barely remember much .... so I am going to attempt to do something in Maya every day or so just to keep up with it.

Phew ....

No comments:

Post a Comment