Sunday 18 January 2015

Project woes.

Normally at this point in the project I am quite confident with the work I am doing, but at this moment in time I feel this is possibly my weakest point out of the year and a bit I have been here. Maybe it's because I've already done a similar styled project I am just not getting the work down I would have at this point.

I have done basic colours for my first concept, but I just keep thinking about the other two I have to do ... I know they can be fairly rough because it's only pre-visualisation but my head just keeps telling me they have to be perfect.

I am still struggling with my weaknesses here, and the more I think about them it's really affecting my drawing ability, sometimes I am just left starting at photoshop with no idea where to start.

I think I am going to just put down some random colours and see where it gets me and try to keep positive. Maybe I am feeling rather lost because I shouldn't be doing 2D, maybe 3D is one of the ways forward, I really enjoyed the 3D aspect of the last project. I am going to chose to do 3D for the next art test anyway so hopefully I'll feel more at home then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment