Saturday 24 January 2015

Final Concept pieces

Here are my final concepts, they are not as good as I would have liked them to be but my skill level is still not up to standards, instead of worrying about this I will put more efforts into my 3D work as this is where I will hope to be going next

If was going going to add to this I would have done more to the landscape, I was worried that stuff on the ground would detract attention away from the giant skeleton on the rocks. One thing I would say is that I definitely need to start doing more digital art, even if I don't plan to do stuff like this, it will always come back to bite me on the butt when I need to do anything with photoshop.


This one I'm rather impressed with, the only nice piece I think I have produced so far I really didn't like the look of the angle I wanted to do originally so went with this one instead as you can get more in the image this way ... the people are mingling together in the market place in the centre of the citadel, its nice to see all different costumes and styles together!


I didn't get round to starting the last final image, I wanted to explore the skeleton more because it was going to be the Religious symbol that drew people in and got the living together, I would have planned to feature the skull as the main centre for the Religious activity with the people each having their own interpretation of what the creature was inside of the skull, this is where the going into the sky' element of the art test would have come in.

In all I am a little disappointed that I didn't complete this one coming so close, I had such a rough start but I ended up enjoying doing the last painting .... who'd knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment