Thursday 20 February 2014

Finished model and changes to design.


This was one of the final images I used to help guide my model design.

Once I started modeling however I noticed I had to do a few changes to the design, the hooves looked a little bare so I added some slight hair to them, added in the linen held in place with leather on her legs, removed the earrings as they looked weird with the hair parts and the antlers I couldn't figure out how to do the wooden effect in time so I had to make them normal antlers again. however as Deer were seen as mystical beings by Celts the Third psychic eye could still fit in with what I wanted from her.

Here are some screenshots of my progress with Zbrush






The end result I am very pleased with! through frustrations and sleepless nights I think my very first finished model looks great! One thing I would have changed would be to work on the zballs a bit more, like creating the side bag, the skirt, the hair and horns as these were all difficult to build up with clay and snake hook alone!


I feel that once I get the hang of zbrush I won't find it so frustrating, Hopefully the program will crash less for me in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment